VisitorsPlannersExhibitorsBook an EventMaps & DirectionsColts Pro Shop


Green Initiatives

What "Green Initiatives" does your facility participate in?

The Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium are pleased to take part in Green Initiatives. From food rescue to biodegradable serviceware to energy conservation and more, this fact sheet describes some of our green projects. The program is continually updated, and we are pleased to work with guests on their specific requests.

Directions & Parking

How do I get to the loading dock?

The Loading Dock is located on the west side of the facility, off of Missouri Street. See the Maps & Directions page for interactive driving directions.

Where should I park?

There are 39,649 parking spaces within six blocks in each direction of our facility. Arrangements for specialty and long-term parking can be made through Denison Parking at 317.916.1760 or Please visit our Maps & Parking information page to locate the most convenient parking for your event.

Facility Services

Where is the Administrative Office in Lucas Oil Stadium?

The Administrative Office is located just south of the Team Store entrance, directly across from the Post Office on Capitol Avenue. To gain entrance, guests need to check-in with the Security Office on the North West side of the stadium at the Media/Staff entrance.

What size bag/container may I carry into a Colts game?

To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite fan entry into stadiums, NFL teams are implementing an NFL policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into the stadium.

  • Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12"x6"x12"
  • One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
  • Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
  • After proper inspection at the gate designated for medical purposes, an exception will be made for medically necessary items.

Does the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium have Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs)?

ATMs are available throughout the public areas of Lucas Oil Stadium. ATMs are also conveniently located on the first level of the Indiana Convention Center, in the Maryland Food Court, between Room 116 and the 500 Ballroom Reception Room, and behind room 140.

I plan small events for 50 people and under. Can the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium accommodate this smaller size meeting?

Small groups receive the same attention as the larger conventions. Meetings come in all sizes and so do our 83 meeting rooms. You’ll find 71 in the Convention Center and 12 in Lucas Oil Stadium.

Does the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium have any exclusive contracts?

Currently, exclusive contracts are held by:

  • Centerplate (food service and novelties management)
  • ESG Security (Indiana Convention Center security)
  • Contemporary Services Corp. (Lucas Oil Stadium security)
  • Protection Plus, Inc. (armed security)
  • Indiana University Health (emergency medical services)
  • Denison Parking (parking lot management)
  • Smart City Networks (Internet services).

For more information about our Exclusive Contractors, please visit the Exclusive Contractors page.

Is the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium a union facility?

The Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium uses union labor exclusively to provide services to our clients. Please review our Policies and Procedures for a description of the different laborers. You should also discuss these questions with your Event Coordinator.

May I hang signs for my event?

Facility personnel must handle anything attached to the facility. Guests may not attach anything to the walls, fixtures or floors in or on the building. Arrangements should be made through your Event Coordinator.

Does the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium accept freight?

Due to space restrictions, we cannot accept freight shipments. All shipments made directly to the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium on a move-in day for an exhibit must be routed to the attention of the decorator and directed to the proper dock location. For Lucas Oil Stadium, use the Missouri Street dock on the west and south sides of the facility. Materials to be used in meeting rooms should be sent to a representative of either the event sponsor or the Official Exposition Service Contractor. Representatives MUST be present to receive all shipments. The in-house RICOH business center will receive packages. Contact for details.

How can I get a copy of the Pre-Qualified Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor, and the Pre-Qualified Decorator, and Pre-Qualified Security Firms lists?

View or download the Pre-Qualified Vendors list here.

May I set up my own booth?

As an exhibitor, you are allowed to set up your own exhibit booth, as long as you use your own full-time employees (“FTE”). If you require assistance, other than your FTEs, in transporting your materials to your booth, you must use labor provided by your event's Pre-Qualified Decorator (“Decorator”). If you require labor to assist with the set-up/tear-down of your booth, you must use the labor provided by the event's Decorator. If your event does not have a Decorator, then you must contact your Event Coordinator from the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium, who will assist you in placing a labor order.

I plan to sell retail items at my booth, do I need to apply for a permit?

Yes, the Indiana Department of Revenue requires exhibitors selling goods (new or used) to register and submit a Business Tax Application for sales tax. All exhibitors selling products or tangible items are required to collect the Indiana state sales tax (currently 7%) and declare it to the IDOR. Presently, a $25.00 business registration fee applies. Please visit to register and for additional information.

What does the Health Department require for sampling or cooking in my booth?

Centerplate has the exclusive food and beverage distribution rights within ICCLOS; however, we  understand that certain conventions have, as their primary purposes, the preparation and consumption of food and beverage.  Please refer to section 6.2 in our Facility Guide for complete information. The Marion County Health Department (MCHD) requires a license to cook, hold and serve food. All exhibitors sampling or cooking must register with the Marion County Health Department and operate in accordance with 410 IAC 7-24 of the MCHD.  Rules, regulations and the registration form can be found at this link : MCHD

May I bring food and beverage items into the facility?

No food, beverage or novelties may be brought into the facility or sold without the express written consent of ICCLOS Management (enticement candy excluded). Centerplate has exclusive food and beverage distribution rights within the ICCLOS. See our Food & Beverage page for more information on our world-class catering services.

Do you have a business center?

The Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium Business Center, in partnership with RICOH Office Solutions, is located on the first floor of the Indiana Convention Center in the Capitol Avenue Lobby, directly across from Meeting Room 116. For more information, see the Business Office page. Limited services include:

  • Black and White Copy Services
  • Color Copy Services
  • Large Format - Color and Black and White
  • Document Finishing / Binding
  • Fax Services
  • Copier Rental
  • Facsimile Rental
  • Basic Office Supplies
  • Shipping thru UPS. Domestic Only

How do I contact Lost & Found?

Lost & Found is located in our Disptach Offices. At ICC, you may call 317-262-3350; LOS, call 317-262-4000.

© 2012 Lucas Oil Stadium | 500 S. Capitol Avenue | Indianapolis, IN 46225Site Design: Harlow & Company, Inc. | Exceedion, LLC